Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Isagenix Friendly Garlic Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash



Spaghetti Squash is a treasure. Seriously. It's one of my favorite vegetables because it's incredibly versatile. Spaghetti Squash has antioxidants you won't get from pasta.  

Depending on how I make it, it feels like I'm being a bit naughty when I eat it. Sometimes a girl needs to feel like she's breaking her diet rules, even if she's not.

Indulging in this Garlic Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash is sure to spread a smile across your face and belly. It has so much flavor you might think you're not eating clean, but trust me you are! If you're on Isagenix like me, this recipe is also Isagenix friendly for your shakes days.

And making it - well, even while I was cooking it my heart sang. There's something about taking my time to create a beautiful meal for myself that speaks to my soul. 

I was introduced to this spaghetti squash recipe through my last order from Plated. If you haven't tried them yet - GO FOR IT! I order once a month when I want to treat myself to a fancy meal that I wouldn't normally try making by myself at home. The fact that they send all the ingredients you need, already measured, with detailed instructions, makes the experience of cooking something new fun instead of intimidating. 

I'll be making this lemony Garlic Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash again and again. I bet if you try it once, you will too. Just give yourself 30-40 minutes to prepare it - it's SO worth it!



*Nutritional Info found using My Fitness Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment