Sunday, November 20, 2016

Clean Crockpot Chicken Soup


They say chicken soup is good for the soul, and I'd have to agree. If you're seeking some comfort food, this version is a much healthier option that others you'll find. I recently started making chicken soup at home and after some tweaking, I think I've finally created the perfect Isagenix friendly (and clean) Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipe.

Aside from a little prep work, you can throw most of the ingredients right into your crockpot and let it simmer all day long.

If you're not a fan of kale, you can substitute with spinach like I often do when I don't have kale on hand. 

I didn't note it below, but I've also been known to chop up avocado and add to my bowl of chicken soup. It may sound weird, but it's delish!

If you try out my crockpot chicken soup recipe, be sure to come back and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment