Monday, November 21, 2016

Gifts You Can Feel Good About: All Good Natural Beauty Products


Removing toxins from my body through nutritional cleansing was the first step in my journey to becoming a healthier and happier me. After experiencing how much better I felt after all the chemicals were removed from my body, I buy organic as often as I can. And while Isganenix taught me to pay close attention to what I put into my body, I never really paid much attention to what I was putting ON my body.

The average American woman uses 12 health and beauty products every morning before leaving the house, but the truth is the brands we often rely on to look our best are hiding harsh chemicals.

I used to swear by Clinique's moisturizer, until I did some research and found out there was a chemical in it that is basically synthetic urine. I draw the line at putting pee on my face, people!

Now I only put Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil on my face, and I'm doing just fine.

If you've got a beauty buff on your gift list this year, I've got some great non-toxic suggestions. Feel free to gift yourself with them too!

“All Good” personal care products from Elemental Herbs range from tinted lip balms to body lotions and are all made from organic healing herbs and oils. Bonus, they're pee free! 

Here are some of my favorite goodies from All Good.




1 - All Good Lips Tinted

Protecting and prettying lips with ultimate hydration and a touch of color, these smoothing beauty tints, available in SPF 18 (zinc oxide) and non-SPF varieties, are inspired by some of nature’s most beautiful ‘scapes. Stay neutral with Alpine Pink or vamp it up with Maroon Creek – every hue gives dry, rough lips the kiss-off, thanks to organic herbal soothers like calendula, comfrey and lavender. Also available in Pacific Mist, Barnabe Rose, Red Rocks and Copper Canyon. MSRP: $4.99 each or $25 for a six-pack of all colors


2 - All Good Lotion

A special treat for dry winter skin, this hydrating and smoothing body lotion rejuvenates with reparative, organic ingredients such as cocoa butter, calendula and rose hip oil. The non-sticky, non-greasy formula absorbs easily and is offered in enticing scents like lavender, coconut and lemongrass. MSRP: $15.99 (6oz tube)


3 - All Good Coconut Oil Skin Food

This luxurious deep conditioner made from food-grade organic coconut oil enhanced simply with fragrant essential oils performs as a massage oil, scalp treatment, after-shower body rub and so much more. The sumptuous skin-soother brings big moisture without being greasy, and is offered in its pure state and in lavender and lemongrass varieties. MSRP: $14.99 (9oz glass jar)


To see the entire line, visit www.elementalherbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment