Monday, October 30, 2017

Peace Love Yoga Babbleboxx




Guys you know what a Yoga junkie I am. I got one of the best packages on my doorstep this week from Babbleboxx. It was yoga-themed and had all sorts of goodies for self-care in it. What more could a spirit junkie like me ask for? Check out all the details on what Babbleboxx sent me below.

Lemon Sorbet from Ascent protein, where have you been all of my life? I've been having this for breakfast this week and have to admit it feels like a guilty pleasure. I’ve used chocolate plant-based protein powder for shakes before, so this lemon whey one was a nice change of pace.
Not only do they make delicious protein powder, but Ascent Protein is also the Official Sponsor of Hard Work — Their new video reminded me that while yoga is  my stress release, yoga can be hard work too
You can get the delicious Lemon Sorbet flavor as well as others at their website, and you’ll get 10% off with code YOGA.
Organic Stevia In The Raw® was also inside my box. It's a natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners, made from the stevia plant leaf. Organic Stevia In The Raw tastes great in all your beverages and even baking! This comes in handy for those of you ding Isagenix or Whole 30 too.
USDA organic certified, non-GMO project verified, vegan certified, a clean ingredient list and naturally gluten-free, Organic Stevia In The Raw sweetens your foods and beverages at only 3 calories per packet
I'm planning to try this in some of my favorite dessert recipes to make them healthier. If you are looking to use Organic Stevia In The Raw for healthier baking, be sure to replace only half of the total amount of sugar with Stevia In The Raw®. 


Next up I received B.O.S.S. bars which taste like real, healthy food because that’s what’s inside! They’re vegan, soy free, and gluten free. The Raspberry Almond flavor was my absolute favorite. You can use code BABBLEBOSS on the B.O.S.S. website and get free shipping on any 5-pack and/or case of 12 through October 15, 2017.





I was a Kombucha virgin before I receive this shipment. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha is fermented with a kombucha tea culture, live probiotics, organic acids, organic caffeine, and is Verified Non-Alcoholic. It comes in 11 Sparkling flavors and I got to try the Blueberrry Basil. Boy did this baby make me feel like a new woman. So much energy and I swear I felt less bloated. Kombucha is said to improve immune system and gut health. I'm now an addict!






Simply Summer’s Eve wipes were also inside. They contain botanical extracts that work with the body to help maintain a natural pH and are available in this amazing Mandarin Blossom scent. These were perfect to stash in my gym back as I headed to Hot Yoga to quickly freshen up post Bikram! 


Have you read a book lately? I made time for myself this last weekend and sat down to enjoy the copy of Love Warrior from my box. It’s a New York Times best seller by Glennon Doyle. 

In this book, Glennon shares a personal story about infidelity, betrayal and ultimately coming back to live a life she never imagined was possible on the other side of darkness. It was so inspirational. I had a zillion AHA moments while reading this book. It reminded me that no matter how far you stray from the person you may have wanted to be, you can always find your way back.


I truly loved every item in this yoga themed box. 
What ways do you make time for you and what products do you use to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment