Monday, November 3, 2014

Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes With Sweet Potato Frosting



As a single mom with a hectic schedule, I'm constantly trying to find easy weeknight solutions for dinner. I normally eat pretty healthy when my son is with me - because I am hell bent on teaching him better eating habits than those I grew up with - but the days he is not with me I tend to slack.

I become so focused on work I forget to eat, and then end up binging on crap when I do because it's more convenient than taking the time to cook a healthy meal while my stomach is growling.

Planning and prepping my meals on Sunday is the only way I stand a chance at eating something healthy on Mondays and Tuesdays.

That's where this recipe for Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet Potato Frosting comes in.

If I whip up a batch of these on Sunday, I freeze half for later in the month, and get three quick, protein filled meals for myself for the upcoming week.

Serve them with steamed broccoli and brown rice for a complete meal, or serve yourself two if you have the appetite. Just be sure to stay within your 400 - 600 calorie range if you're on my 30 Day Weight Loss Plan.

I use IsaCrunch, which is PACKED with protein from hulled hemp seeds, to keep them Isagenix friendly, but you could also use breadcrumbs if you're not on the cleanse.


*Nutritional Info found using My Fitness Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment