Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cleanse Day 19, 18, 17, 16 ... You Better Work, Bitch!


Bless me readers for I have sinned. It's been four days since my last cleanse post.

Sorry 'bout that, but I know you're all so awesome you'll forgive me anyway.

Sometimes life has a way of sweeping you away when you least expect it to, and that's pretty much what has happened to me lately.

And while life has been sweeping me away, this fat burning cleanse has been sweeping away more of my gut.

Seriously. How amazing is the above picture in regards to my stomach?! Most days I look in the mirror and can't believe the incredible change.

Normally when I lose weight it comes right from my boobs, but miraculously my boobs have remained throughout this latest weight loss journey.

Sorry the sports bra I'm wearing in all these pics doesn't do them justice - they really are fabulous!

I think the thing I love most about this cleanse is that I am losing weight and developing abs without killing myself exercising. I've mentioned it before - the only exercise I do is a 90 minute Hot Yoga class once a week.  And while that's super hard, it's not an hour of cardio six days a week where I'm wishing I were dead the entire time.

I've done so many crazy workouts in the past. I even did INSANITY for goodness sake, which I am pretty proud of but my knees have seriously never been the same since.

Hot Yoga pushes my limits, but in a gentle way.

This nutritional cleanse has challenged me that way too.

I won't say every day is easy - Um FU first Deep Cleanse Day - but it's definitely worth it.

This cleanse has taught me so much about my body - what it needs, what it craves and what just plain old makes it feel like shit. I'd never really paid attention to that before.

I've even decided to continue my journey past the 30 days. Yep I ordered another 30 day system.

Crazy? Maybe. But if I want to reach my ultimate goal of slipping into my "7" jeans I'm gonna have to work (for another 30 days), bitch!





1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!! And, yes! Your boobs ARE fabulous!! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete