Monday, October 7, 2013

Cleanse Day Ten: Cloudy With A Chance Of Me Peeing My Pants In A Movie Theatre



I don't have any photos for day ten, so please enjoy this picture of the love of my life, AKA Will Arnett, instead.

Cleanse Day 10 marked the first time I had to attempt to sit through an entire movie at a theatre without wetting myself.

I guess I've gotten so used to all the bathroom breaks I take throughout the day now that I don't even notice them - but I sure did take notice at the movies with my son. 

I had to get up to pee TWICE during our showing of "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2." Crazy.

Other than the pee breaks, Day 10 was an easy one.

Honestly, it all just seems like my normal routine now. I get up, I have my shake. I go about my day doing whatever I have to do until mid afternoon when I have another shake. Sometimes after that I have a small snack to hold me over til dinner. Then for dinner I have something "clean" and healthy.

I might have to splurge for some Salmon this week since I'm getting a little bored with Chicken Breasts. 

But I'm not hungry at all during the day anymore. I don't crave sweets or salts or anything bad. My body has actually started to crave the healthy stuff I have for dinner.

One thing I noticed when I stepped on the scale on Day 10 though is I gained half a pound. I'm not sure why. I've done everything exactly as I have been.

It kind of feels like since I did my 2 Day Deep Cleanse my body is refusing to release any more weight, as if it's holding onto it for dear life after I essentially starved it for 2 days last week.

I'll be taking my measurements for you all right before I kick off my 2nd Deep Cleanse this Wednesday, just to see how my results have been since the Deep Cleanse last week as far as inches lost. 

Everyone keeps saying the number on the scale doesn't matter, and they're right - but if I've stopped losing inches as well that would be bum-tastic.

I do feel great. My energy is up and I feel well rested when I wake up in the mornings, although ever since I started this nutritional cleanse I've had the strangest dreams. I kind of liked it better when I slept without dreams since these aren't the kind where I wake up all happy because I just got to make out with Will Arnett.

They're disturbing dreams about shit I normally stress about during the day but push to the side so I can forget about them. Really don't like them sneak attacking me in my sleep.

But it is what it is.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both and there you have .... a nutritional cleanse.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should bring up dreams. My husband brought home brown rice sushi and a bottle of Pepsi yesterday. Last night I had a dream I drank the pepsi, I remember in the dream feeling so bad about myself for breaking the rule and thinking OH MY GOD i put sugar in my mouth. When i woke up i was SOOOO Happy I didn't really do it. Back to my delicious shakes this morning.

    ReplyDelete